Dubai is a place where you can bask in the festive spirit of Christmas full of various festival events, shopping offers as well as to beat your appetite. Christmas & New year season is widely celebrated in every parts of UAE, with colorful fireworks and most magical lighting all around.
So, today we will let you know, the things you can do during Christmas eve in Dubai this 2019.
- Visit Dubai Festival City : If shopping, entertainment as well as food attracts you, then you must visit Dubai festival city . where you can be part of Festive market 2019, where you can get into a great festive shopping experience. On the Christmas eve you can also experience the great light shows as well as the decorated high rise buildings. If you are craving for various tasty food, then you must visit DFC, Dubai.
- Do Festive shopping : In Dubai you can experience as amazing shopping experience during Christmas season, In most of the places in Dubai, you can find the open sky shopping areas, where you can Shop for gift items & enjoy live music.
- Christmas events In Dubai Opera : from Christmas jingles to winter wonderland fairy shows, great opportunity to dance enjoy the musics. Where you can enjoy the Christmas Market, which will indulge you in authentic festive treats, seasonal shopping and activities.
- Open air parties and concerts in Dubai Marina : Dubai Marina has been always a place full of craziness, streets with colorful lights and open air parties as well as beach parties, Shopping is always great in JBR, Specially when its on Christmas eve, with best shopping experience and best restaurants in the place.
- Lighting of Christmas tree on Irish Village : This event is one of the greatest and best bubbly occasions of the year. It features various music performances and festive eats such as mulled wine and mince pies etc.
We hope visiting the above places will make your Christmas celebration more joyful.
All we really want for Christmas is to be able to hold your loved once and family members all tight and celebrate this beautiful days & enjoy.