Dubai- Las Vegas of Middle East
Dubai is located on the eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula. It is extremely well known for its warm hospitality and rich cultural heritage with the blend of Modern & Historical Architect and Year-Round Sunshine, Fascinating Desert, Unwind at Instagram-Worthy Beaches, Luxurious Hotels, and Shopping Malls. Apart from that, you will come across fascinating Heritage Attractions, and the thriving Modern Iconic Buildings and Structure in addition to that small Township Build on Reclaimed Land as Island showing the importance of Culture.
Before heading Further let’s skip to some of the important Facts:
Country: United Arab Emirates
Capital City: Abu Dhabi (Among one of the 7 Emirates that completes UAE)
Language: Arabic is the official language of UAE, however English is the business language and also spoken widely.
Currency: AED (Arab Emirates Dirham) 1 USD is equivalent to 3.67 AED (Current).
Climate: Summer in Dubai is extremely hot, sometimes the temperature crosses over 120-degree Fahrenheit & Winter falls low as 30-degree Fahrenheit and ranging between 30 to 70 degree Fahrenheit.
Rules Matter: Drinking Age 21, Read Photography Prohibition Sign, Wear Decent Dress, Don’t Jump Traffic Signals, Respect Cultural & Traditional Values.
Connectivity: Board & Deboard from Dubai International Airport which is around 5 KM from Dubai City Center. Board & Deboard from Sharjah Airport which is 40 mins drive to Dubai City Center.
Public Transport: Dubai Metro (2 Lines, Red & Green Lines). Connected to almost all Major Business hubs and Attractions. Apart from that, you can also use the following mode of transports.
- Dubai Bus spread over everywhere, well-connected to all Metro Stations.
- Dubai Tram is to reach Dubai Marina & Jumeirah Lake Towers which is connected by Metro.
- Dubai Palm Monorail operates between Dubai Marina and Jumeirah which connects well to Dubai Metro via Tram.
- Dubai Water Taxi is there to make your transport experience much worthy of living behind the City Traffic by traveling to 42 locations via Bay, Dubai Canal, and Jumeirah.
- Dubai Taxi is also a swift way of transport within Dubai.